Clinical Healthcare Management Solutions
Are you a member or participant with a support question?
Please call 877-726-3418, M-F from 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm ET.
2 Park Plaza Ste 1200
Irvine, CA 92614
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 6PM
HMC HealthWorks strives to provide a custom, patient-centered approach to healthcare and care management solutions for plan sponsors. We have solutions that utilize sound clinical methods, as well as education, self-empowerment and advocacy to address chronic diseases and illnesses. The results have been consistently positive for participants, lowering health costs, and improving overall quality of life.
The basis of our mission is to use evidence-based, proven solutions to health management integrated with behavior change methodology. To that end, with health coaches and nurse health advocates, we work with participants to help them achieve positive, lasting lifestyle changes for continued health improvement. Whether their care management needs are concerned with behavioral health or chronic conditions, participants can rest assured that we treat the whole individual on a customized basis, rather than recommending a one-size-fits-all approach. Learn more about the return on investment our clients experience by contacting HMC HealthWorks today.
HMC HealthWorks provides several programs, including:
- Chronic care management for conditions such as coronary artery disease, diabetes, back pain, and high cholesterol;
- Managed behavioral health, which conducts clinical utilization management for higher levels of care supported by appointment assistance and 24/7 crisis assessment;
- Wellness modules for plan sponsors, including weight and stress management, physical exercise and healthy eating guidance;
- Employee Assistance programs to address short-term problems such as depression, addiction, grief, and marital issues;
- Opiate addiction management;