RETURNING TO WORK AFTER THE PANDEMIC
We all will have some anxiety and stress with transitioning back to the office setting soon. Experts say that with that will come a range of concerns, including child care responsibilities and the safety of our family members. Selfcare is an important aspect to your emotional and physical well-being and below are some helpful tips:
- Keep a regular sleep schedule
- Get back to a normal routine and try to stick to it
- Take breaks throughout the day to stretch
- Spend time outdoors during non-work hours
- Take breaks from social media – hearing repeatedly about the pandemic can be upsetting and exhausting
- Connect with others – talking with coworkers, friends and family gives you a sense of belonging and support.
- Educate yourself about COVID-19 – there is a lot of misinformation out there. Make sure you go to a reputable resource, i.e. CDC or World Health Organization.
The term “we are all in this together” really rings true. Let’s support and check in on one another – the future is getting brighter!